We are here to help
Early diagnosis and treatment with a specialised physiotherapist are key to improving your pain and function. Our goal is to help you restore confidence in your body and give you the support that you need to get moving again.
We offer a specialised postnatal physiotherapy service & the Mummy MOT for women immediately postpartum and beyond.
We will discuss your symptoms in depth, perform a thorough assessment and provide an individualised treatment programme to help improve your symptoms. The conditions we commonly treat include:
- Pelvic floor muscle problems
- Stress and urge incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Diastasis recti abdominis (DRA)
- OASIS (obstetric anal sphincter injury)
- C-section scar management
- Episiotomy and perineal care
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Bladder/bowel problems
- Lower back, pelvic and hip pain
- Coccyx pain
Postnatal Recovery Programme
Not only has she helped me to rebuild my abdominal strength and get back to the activities I love – such as running and advanced Pilates – but she’s also helped me regain confidence and acceptance in my postnatal body. She is basically amazing! An incredible physio, trainer and person.
I loved working with her and I’m missing our sessions already.”